250g conchiglie (shell pasta)
400g asparagus, trimmed
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup basil pesto
1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
1/3 cup mozzarella, diced
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/mark 7.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, then drain.
- Place the asparagus on a baking tray in a single layer and roast for 8-12 minutes, until softened inside but a little crisp outside.
- Combine the drained pasta, asparagus, oil, pesto, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella and toss well.
- Poach or fry the eggs and serve with the pasta.
Recipe from Damn Delicious